Dog fitness tool
PULLER – is an innovative fitness tool for dogs developed by professional cynologists.
It’s a set of two purple rings that provides daily active training and also an opportunity for the owner to foster a bond with their dog.
PULLER gained fame and recognition among trainers and dog owners due to the unique concept of two rings. A set of activities and exercises based on two PULLER rings and tandem technique, the owner + dog and two PULLER rings, significantly improves the understanding between the dog and the owner.
One of the most important exercises, which allows not only to load the dog’s whole trunk, but also to do it in a benign therapeutic mode. Recommended for dogs of any age.
Rings are made from a porous resilient material that allows dogs to bite through the fitness tool easily without grinding their teeth. When the teeth are sunk into the material, the pet enjoys it, while the rings themselves do not lose their properties and durability.
PULLER is made so light for the dog to feel comfortable during training. PULLER provides an extra activity because 20 minutes with PULLER replaces an hour of ordinary training. With PULLER, training is convenient for children and women.
PULLER is made of non-toxic material and takes into account the needs of pets in comfort and safety. Dogs like the fact that PULLER is flavourless because it does not annoy or distract the dog during the exercises.
The material is sufficiently soft and durable and the bite doesn’t injure the dog’s teeth and jaws. What’s more, dogs are really excited to bite PULLER. At the same time, PULLER is rather long-lasting to withstand peak loads during training.
DOG PULLER sport
DOG PULLER sport
DOG PULLER is a unique sport for dogs based on exercises with the PULLER fitness tool. Compared to other sports, DOG PULLER welcomes any dog from the smallest to a giant canine. All you need is a dog, two PULLER rings and a good mood.
PULLER on the web
Dog Puller is a unique sport for dogs that is based on exercises with the PULLER fitness tool.
Championship in Czech Republic
Championship in Hungary
Dog Puller Championship in Poland
Dog Puller Championship
COLLAR Company is a manufacturer
of the PULLER brand
The COLLAR Company is a manufacturer of innovative pet products. Since 1995, we have been producing goods featured in more than 78 countries around the world. Our own R&D department creates global innovations and develops products that meet the needs of customers.
It’s easy to join!
1. Click the «Become a partner» button
2. Fill out the form
3. Press the “Send” button, and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Frequently asked questions
What are the key concepts of PULLER?
- CONTACT: During exercises with PULLER, the dog keeps track of the owner’s actions and the owner’s proposed action script. The program of contact exercises is created by professional trainers and is easily applicable by any owner.
- MOTIVATION: A constant change of PULLER rings and the effect of cooperation (owner + dog) motivate the pet in the best way for ardour and positive activities.
- BOND WITH DOG: During interactive sessions with a set of 2 rings, PULLER develops a better understanding between the owner and the dog. This comfort in the owner’s communication with the dog later appears in everyday life. It’s a new level of communication!
- EXCITEMENT: Thanks to the chosen comfortable set of exercises and a set of two PULLER rings, the dog doesn’t lose interest during the exercises and, on the contrary, gets increasingly engaged. The excitement only adds to the positive effect of the exercises.
Why PULLER have two rings?
Working with two rings simultaneously, the dog and its owner maintain ongoing contact during training.
If the owner throws an object, the dog will definitely bring it back if you show the dog another object of the same kind.
– allow giving a full load
– teach the dog to pick up an object with its teeth
– teach the dog to return the object
– teaches switching from one object to another
– maintains a strong bond between the dog and its parent.
That is why we recommend using exactly two rings: for the most effective training with your dog.
What to do if the dog does not show interest in PULLER?
If your dog is not interested in the PULLER rings, you should make sure that you choose an appropriate size of rings. They should be comfortable for your pet to grasp.
You should also remember that PULLER is not a toy, but a fitness tool, which the pet owner uses to work with the pet. Therefore, in your first training sessions with the PULLER, the initiative should come from the pet owner. You should try to find a place where there are no distractions or noise. It’s also important to establish the value of PULLER rings: use PULLER rings only for training and don’t let your dog play with them. To diversify training, it is worth using the comic book manual that comes with the PULLER.
How to choose PULLER size?
Each PULLER size corresponds to the recommended dog breeds:
- PULLER MICRO: Affenpinscher, Griffon, Yorkshire Terrier (miniature), Pekingese, Russian Toy, Dachshund Rabbit, Toy Terrier, Pomeranian, Chihuahua.
- PULLER MINI: Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Miniature Dachshund, Pug, Miniature Poodle, French Bulldog, Miniature Pinscher, Miniature Schnauzer.
- PULLER MIDI: Australian Shepherd, Beagle, Border Collie, Jack Russell Terrier, Cocker Spaniel, Dachshund, Fox Terrier, Scottish Terrier.
- PULLER STANDARD: American Staffordshire Terrier, Dobermann, Bull Terrier, Labrador Retriever, Cane Corso, Malinois, Pit Bull, Giant Schnauzer.
- PULLER MAXI: American Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Terrier, Cane Corso, Mastiff, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Newfoundland, Pit Bull.
Is the PULLER suitable for training puppies?
The PULLER fitness tool can be used with puppies from 3 months of age. Remember that you have to be careful with puppies of this age.
The tug exercise is not recommended for puppies because at this age, the pet’s teeth are not fully formed.
Why does a dog chew PULLER very quickly?
It is very important to control how the dog grips the fitness tool during training.
If the pet catches the ring on the incisors, it can cut it. The dog should grip PULLER rings with the premolars. It helps PULLER rings serve as long as possible and it’s much safer for the dog’s teeth.
PULLER is a dog fitness tool. We recommend neither using it as a toy nor giving the ring to your pet to chew at.
PULLER is an innovative dog fitness tool consisting of two rings, which can help build a strong bond between the pet and its owner, as well as give physical activity to the dog.
PULLER entered the market in 2011 as the world’s first dog fitness tool.
PULLER is a two-ring dog fitness tool. It provides daily active training and an opportunity for the owner to improve the rapport with their dog. The fitness tool is made of a unique soft durable material: the dog can bite through it with its teeth without tearing the tool.
PULLER is safe for the teeth and jaws of dogs of different breeds and is featured in 5 sizes. It floats perfectly; the rings are immersed in the water by only ¼ and are visible from the shore.
DOG PULLER Sport
DOG PULLER is a unique sport for dogs. It was created thanks to the emergence of the PULLER dog fitness tool and is based on exercises with it.
DOG PULLER is different from other sports due to its simplicity. It does not require extra equipment or special training: only a dog, two PULLER rings and a good mood.
We are proud of our invention and of the fact that championships are dedicated to it in Ukraine and around the world:
- 2012 — First Championship of Ukraine
- 2018 — First DOG PULLER World Championship in Prague
- 2019 — Second DOG PULLER World Championship in Sopron in 2019
Today, championships are held in various countries, from Canada to Japan.
The PULLER brand includes rings, training gloves and ring bags. The rings come in 5 sizes: for the small, medium and large breeds. PULLER is recommended for use as a set of two rings. The second ring is not a spare; it allows you to give the dog a maximum load within a short time, trains the dog to return the object and switch from one object to another.
PULLER is not a toy, but a fitness tool
PULLER is a real fitness tool. It is designed for a maximum load during workouts. Calling it a PULLER toy for dogs doesn’t reflect the actual purpose of the device and simplifies its use.
How to buy PULLER wholesale
Our Company often receives inquiries: buy PULLER wholesale prices, PULLER for dogs at wholesale prices; we always cooperate with our wholesale buyers and strive to become business partners with them. We provide full information and marketing support to our customers and created a convenient online store for this purpose. You will need to register, add items to the cart, place an order and wait for the delivery.
We have different types of cooperation for pet shops, veterinary clinics, retail chains, etc. We provide free retail POS equipment and free marketing support in the most common types of banners and content files in .XLSX and .XML formats for uploading to the CMS of retail sites.
It’s not rocket science. Here are three easy steps to do to become our wholesale partner:
- Click the «Become a partner» button
- Fill out the form
- Press the “Send” button, and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Buy PULLER wholesale at competitive manufacturer prices!
We work side by side with more than 78 countries. Moreover, we are open to expanding our geography. We have an elaborate system of logistics allowing us to ship our products around the world. We try to find an individual approach to each customer and provide the best delivery conditions. Your personal manager, who will process your order after it is placed, will tell you everything about the ways of delivery to your country.
The COLLAR Company wants to turn all our wholesale clients into our partners. Therefore, we offer full information support to our clients. Become our partner and buy our products wholesale for the best prices!